Being a business owner, you probably know that website traffic is the key to success. With so much competition around, it can be hard to make your presence felt. One great way of outshining others and getting people’s attention is by using video content on social media platforms.
Looks like the video is all the rage on social media these days! Don’t worry, it doesn’t mean people are over text and photos. In fact, video helps spice things up and keep us entertained! Studies have shown that people are more likely to engage with and remember video content, making it the ultimate traffic-driving tool for your website. In other words, if you want to make an impact online, bring on the moving pictures
But how exactly can using video on social media help drive traffic to your website? Here are a few key ways:
- Increase brand awareness: By sharing engaging and interesting videos on social media, you can increase brand awareness and reach a wider audience. This can help to attract potential customers to your website who may not have otherwise found it.
- Include a call-to-action: By including a call-to-action in your videos that directs viewers to your website, you can encourage them to visit your site and learn more about your business.
- Improve search engine rankings: Using videos on social media can also help to improve your search engine rankings, which can make it easier for people to find your website when they search for keywords related to your business.
But what about LinkedIn specifically? LinkedIn is a professional social media platform that is often used for business networking and job searching. As such, it can be a valuable tool for businesses looking to increase their exposure and drive traffic to their website.
There are several ways that video content can help businesses increase their exposure on LinkedIn:
- Attract the attention of potential clients and customers: LinkedIn users are often professionals who are looking for high-quality, informative content. By sharing videos that showcase your products or services, you can attract the attention of potential clients and customers.
- Build your credibility: Sharing videos that demonstrate your expertise and knowledge in your field can help to build your credibility on LinkedIn. This can lead to more connections and opportunities for your business.
- Increase engagement: Video content tends to be more engaging than text or static images, so sharing videos on LinkedIn can help to increase engagement with your content. This can lead to more shares and likes, which can help to increase your visibility on the platform.
Start-ups and small businesses it’s time to level up and join the cool kids on LinkedIn! And what’s the secret to success on this platform? Video content, of course! It’s the ultimate way to increase traffic and exposure for your business, and it’s practically free advertising. Just post a video and watch the visitors flock to your website like moths to a flame. If you really want to make a splash, come up with some amazing videos that will have everyone buzzing. These videos can help you build a devoted following, attract potential customers, and even drive traffic to your website. Stop holding back and show the world what you got! Let your business take off and fly to new heights!
Here is an example of a video I created for a client that is used within their company’s LinkedIn marketing to raise brand awareness and exposure
If your business is looking for social media videos to help jump-start your exposure and drive traffic to engagement. Get in touch below.